#Contest for Authors #BaBBFor 10 days, Badass Book Society is running their quarterly contest to give a 1-year membership to a Badass Author. This also serves to announce two new programs they will be implementing; inclusion in the quarterly Badass Sampler Anthologies and a new book-specific audio/visual short 'podcast' that will help promote each book the author has and will be shared and marketed to national media programmers. During the running time of the contest, the normal application process is suspended and anyone is eligible for membership. Also, anyone who wants to purchase a membership now is automatically entered in the drawing to have their next year's membership fee waived. (If you chose to purchase membership now and be entered in the drawing for a 2-for-1 opportunity, do so on the Google Form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1M9fDqfk5S6XpUGvuRIKpsm8CsKZiu-9c9qJ-QxiJaaQ/viewform )
Nominate yourself or your favorite Indie Author for a chance to win a 1-year membership to Badass Book Society. What Do They Get?
- A Badass Author Page listing their bio, author photo/headshot, linked to their website, blog and social media portals. Book covers are also shown, split into series if applicable.
- A page for each book showing the cover, the description, Goodreads link as well as purchase links for the retailers including Amazon, Audible, B&N, iTunes, Kobo and any others.
- Each book listed on the Badass Book Page as well as the author’s page.
- 12 months of random social media posts promoting each book as well as them as an author
- Facebook, Instagram, 6+ Twitter accounts, Pinterest, Google+
- Opportunity to appear on Badass Books ‘n’ Booze – an author specific podcast or Badass Pub – the indie publishing & writing podcast.
- Audio/video podcast ‘short’ focused on each book of the author’s
- Inclusion in a quarterly sampler anthology of full-length novels.Value of up to $75.00Drawing will be held on Random.org at 8pmCST on July 8th, 2016 To Enter:
**Facebook is not responsible for the contest/giveaway. Prize is the responsibility of Badass Book Society only.
- Comment with the author page link
- Like this post
- Like Badass Book Society on FB
- Tag an author
- Share the post as many times as you would like.